..to Lucien's small blog Hikarimono....where she *rants*, *vents* or simply rimuginates over what she likes and dislikes, possible pet peeves and life; the site is on version 4.0 Carnivorous, featuring Katekyo Hitman Reborn anime & manga series. Enjoy. ♥
Posted on 14 August 2017 ////// 1 luminosities
[EDITED ON 08.16] I got greedy and claimed three more bishounen for myself. :p Pim @ Shattered Soul claimed 6 for herself....so head over to verify the hottie you wanted has not been claimed. n.n [END EDIT]
Hello there friends, how's summer going? I hope well. ^.^
After a long debate I finally chose the design to use as Hikarimono's new version so, without further delays, let's start.
The site's version 4.0 is a table designs called Carnivorous; the name was inspired from one of the "categories" in which the featured character, Katekyo Hitman Reborn's Kyoya Hibari, divides the humans. I first made this layout about 4 if not 5 years ago for a shrine dedicated to Chrno Crusade's Chrno which never went online, so I tweaked it (changed header, colors and fonts) to fit Hikarimono....and it definitely looks way, way better now. :p
As the post title says, Michelle from Dreaming Arcadia nominated me for the Liebster Award - which she thinks it's fun, but I disagree because I can never come up with good questions; anyway, here are the Award's rules and the logo.
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate (and notify) other bloggers for the award that have fewer than 500 followers.
4. Create 11 questions (or less) for your nominees.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
6. Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
7. List these rules on your post.
And here are the questions Michelle asked (in bold text) with my answers - completely honest ones.
1. When is the last time you truly noticed something in your life? Where you surprised? Thankful? Sad? Regretful?
Last month we had to bring my dad's sister to a retirement home because her memory slipped and she forgot to take her pills, asked for the same groceries day after day, etc.; realizing how things could turn 180° around (she got worse in a couple of days).
2. What books or t.v shows etc; truly resonated with you recently?
I haven't watched anything new or particularly striking/inspiring recently.
3. What breed of dog would you get if you could? Or would you like a cat, instead? Or another animal?
I already have a dog, a 2-years-old male Bernese Mountain Dog called Rambo.
4. What is the shortest time you spent away from the computer and your smartphone?
The time it takes to have lunch, dinner, or any kind of meal.
5. What’s the craze you went through in your adolescence? It could be a generational thing or a decade thing.
I never went really crazy - to the point of obsession - about anything; the closest thing to that could be anime.
6. What is your raison d’être? Your reason to be?
I have never thought about it, but I don't think not having one is that bad.
7. What’s the longest time you stayed up? Shortest time you slept?
About 6-7 years ago I spent the whole night before a holiday trip with my parents and niece up, without going at all to sleep, uploading songs from CDs to my iPod.
8. What’s in name? What does your name mean to you? Do you like it?
My name doesn't mean nothing special to me, and I don't like it that much - I'd have preferred the alternative my parents had thought of, Isabel.
9. Is my doggo Marley, so adorable? Don’t you like Labradors?
Super-adorable....but I love all kind of dogs, so my opinion isn't really objective. :p
10. What is your biggest fear?
Getting bitten by a viper - I live in the countryside at the foot of the hills, vipers aren't uncommon here.
11. How do you feel about giant man eating spiders?
I prefer not to think about them, thank you.
My nominated bloggers are Mochi, Ran, Pim and Rose; here are my questions, I tried to make them as diverse as I could.
1. What is your favorite device: smartphone, tablet or computer?
2. Which o.s. did you start your computer days with and when?
3. Do you consider yourself more a cat person or a dog person?
4. What movie or tv program defined your childhood (can be more than one)?
5. Do you live in a city, in the country, near the sea and would you live somewhere else if you could?
6. Which is the hobby you had for the longest time, and why?
7. Have you ever witnessed/been part of a "public" scene (like an big argument with a shop-assistant and such)?
8. Which song resonated the longest and is still resonating with you, and why?
9. If you could choose a celebrity to be your relative, who would you pick and why?
10. Which is the longest trip or holiday you've ever taken and where?
11. How much time do you spend online but not on socials every day?
One more thing before I stop boring you: the bishies page has been totally revamped because I decided to open a bishounen claiming "service"; head over to the relative pages to learn more and see the hotties I claimed for myself. ♥♥
Have to go now, as my period pains are driving a tank on my belly and I urgently need a tea and a pill; see you all on next post.
Take care guys, and have a super wonderful week. ♥
|© Lucien • 11.10.16 | Host :: HostMantis | Vs.04 Carnivorous ft. Katekyo Reborn | Credits :: LJ - DN - GF | Powered by FN | Admin :: CMS - CP|